A company filled with potential

I have been working at TSL Marketing

Pros

The company delivers the full complement of marketing services, and that is a tremendous advantage compare to its competitors. It also has an impressive global presence. The growth path looks bright, especially given its ties to the IT sector.

Cons

There are still some growing pains that the company is dealing with as it tries to progress. Specifically, the turnover rate is still very troublesome. Also, some of the company's initiatives are too ambitious given its resources and infrastructure.

Other Reviews for TSL Marketing

Great Company and Fantastic Ability to Evolve with Customer Needs

Former Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Columbia, MD

I worked at TSL Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for TSL for 7 years, to this day I count myself lucky to have a job in a difficult economy. It was a pleasure watching TSL grow over the years, I only see great things for them in the future! Employees who come to TSL will develop skills and knowledge to last a lifetime. Senior Management always has an open door and will help mentor you in your career path.

Cons

With the rapid growth of the company all team members must be ready to take on extra responsibilities, resulting in long hours spent at the office or home. That being said if you do ever feel like you are overwhelmed Senior Management is around the corner to help you reorganize your workload.

Keep doing what you are doing. One of the great things about TSL is your ability to evolve with your internal and external customer needs.

Growing Company, Best Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Quincy, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Quincy, MA

I have been working at TSL Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Even in this difficult economy, TSL has continued to grow year over year. We have a great sense of team and camaraderie amongst the team members. Employees who come to TSL will develop valuable skills in sales and marketing. TSL offers great career opportunities within TSL with a rapid career progression path. We work hard and our culture is focused on delivering the best results to our clients and being the best place to work. You have the ability to work in an office or as a virtual employee.

Cons

We work hard and we play hard. As a growing company we operate at a rapid pace to keep up with customer demands. To help keep the pace with our growth, employees have the ability to take on additional responsibilities. Some projects are harder than others and we do what it takes to make it happen. At times it can be stressful but there is a great satisfaction that comes with completing a difficult project.

Thank you for making the two initiatives: “Best place to work” and “Best Customer Experience” a top priority. Our culture continues to grow stronger because of it.

There are newer employer reviews for TSL Marketing.

Worked for TSL Marketing? Contribute to the Community!