There are newer employer reviews for TSL Marketing

I don't want to be Anonymous, I want to go on Record. Kevin Allen recommends you come join a winning team!!!!

Current Employee - Business Development Team Member  in  Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Business Development Team Member in Columbia, MD

I have been working at TSL Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The People Here are Phenomenal, I joined two years ago, and I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!!

Cons

We don't believe in complaining, We implement solutions to all challenges, with managements support!!!

Keep Up the Great Work, and thank you for hiring me!!!!

33 Other Employee Reviews for TSL Marketing (View Most Recent)

A company filled with potential

I have been working at TSL Marketing

Pros

The company delivers the full complement of marketing services, and that is a tremendous advantage compare to its competitors. It also has an impressive global presence. The growth path looks bright, especially given its ties to the IT sector.

Cons

There are still some growing pains that the company is dealing with as it tries to progress. Specifically, the turnover rate is still very troublesome. Also, some of the company's initiatives are too ambitious given its resources and infrastructure.

Great Company and Fantastic Ability to Evolve with Customer Needs

Former Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Columbia, MD

I worked at TSL Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for TSL for 7 years, to this day I count myself lucky to have a job in a difficult economy. It was a pleasure watching TSL grow over the years, I only see great things for them in the future! Employees who come to TSL will develop skills and knowledge to last a lifetime. Senior Management always has an open door and will help mentor you in your career path.

Cons

With the rapid growth of the company all team members must be ready to take on extra responsibilities, resulting in long hours spent at the office or home. That being said if you do ever feel like you are overwhelmed Senior Management is around the corner to help you reorganize your workload.

Keep doing what you are doing. One of the great things about TSL is your ability to evolve with your internal and external customer needs.

There are newer employer reviews for TSL Marketing

Worked for TSL Marketing? Contribute to the Community!