TST Media
www.tstmedia.com Minneapolis, MN 16 to 50 Employees

I liked the people & concepts, but was never given a chance to grow within the organization after working hard for them.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsFun, energetic, sports-oriented company. Work-hard, play-hard attitude. Small sized up and coming company. Can be involved in as much or as little as you want.

ConsI put in a ton of time and effort into their companies projects and thought they would bring me on full-time. I worked my tail off and every position I applied for I never would hear back from them. I thought I'd developed a solid relationship with the workers at TST so I was surprised that I couldn't even get an interview after all the work I'd put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more courteous to those that work hard for you. Offering positions for a couple months at a low base pay I believe is wrong. I wish you would offer more growth within the organization and allow your employees to learn on the job.

One of the best development places to work in Minneapolis!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at TST Media full-time for less than a year

Pros: I am writing this review to help any new prospect who is thinking about joining TST Media (Sport Ngin). TST Media is hands down one… Cons: No major cons that i can think of. Parking is tough unless… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company doesn't care about your long-term success.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at TST Media part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very hip and cool industry to work in. Good… Cons: No opportunities to promote from within. Stability is a major downfall. Low pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TST Media.

Worked for TST Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TST Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TST Media CEO Justin Kaufenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by TST Media employees.