TSYS is a solid company

Current Employee - Senior Client Server Software Analyst  in  Columbus, GA
Current Employee - Senior Client Server Software Analyst in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I work with a great team of intelligent professionals who are committed to helping TSYS succeed. My management is easily accessible and willing to provide the necessary resources to ensure that employees are able to effectively contribute and grow in their career path.

Cons

TSYS is slow to promote those who are qualified and able to contribute at high levels. Salary increases have been lower here than with any company I have worked for previously. Many benefits have been cut in the last three years along with an increase in cost for employee medical plans.

Please do what it takes to find and retain top talent. I have seen many talented people leave due to the meager pay increases and inability to achieve promotion or upward career movement. I have also seen difficulties in bringing talented employees to the company due to an unwillingness to pay current market value. If these practices don't change, things will continue to be more difficult within the company.

Other Reviews for TSYS

Stay far, far away

Former Employee - Web Developer  in  Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The work can be challenging.

Cons

Stifling work environment, innovation is discouraged, good ole boy network. Management is afraid to take chances. Management prefers the status quo rather than solving problems.

Get out of your offices and talk to the people on the ground. We have great ideas.

A good place to work with a lot of areas that could be made better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at TSYS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good people,
    Trying to head in the right direction

Cons

Sorry salaries
    The culture was hit with the financial downturn

Start looking at the culture that comes down from middle management. The top leaders seem to be saying the right things about valuing people, but I don't think that message is carried out. It might be spoken, but not lived and that's harmful to motivation. People need a chance to develop an.

There are newer employer reviews for TSYS.

Worked for TSYS? Contribute to the Community!