TSYS

www.tsys.com

Great place to work if you get the right boss; like anywhere else.

Lead Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Columbus, GA

ProsFlexible hours, good benefits, good coworkers. If you work hard, they'll let you just do your thing. Lots of different technologies to learn about.

ConsThere are lots of changes going on, so there's always a new process or procedure to learn about. Always a new security standard to have to adapt to, but that makes the multitaskers very hot commodities.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure to keep your employees in the loop when possible. People like working for you because they care about the company. They just want to make sure they feel like a part of the company.

Great for established, seasoned talent. Young energetic individuals may experience frustration

Specialist Senior (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS

Pros: If you wish to raise a family in Columbus, GA. Cons: Organizational silos and lack of open-door communication and mentoring. Employees too comfortable with… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize and reward individuals and managers that are producing the work. Don't be afraid to cut non-performers. Understand why non-performers are not performing (is it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

TSYS is a great company to work for

Technical Manager (Current Employee) Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS

Pros: Job security, great opportunities for advancement if you are willing… Cons: The new 'swim' organization has created a lot of confusion for most… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more openly with employees. Keep their opinions into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TSYS.

Worked for TSYS? Contribute to the Community!