Awesome

I have been working at TSYS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place to work, management cares about employees, employees support each other; lots of opportunities for advancement and expanding your knowledge and work skills. Great training available - online and in classroom envirnment

Cons

Some new employees don't trust mgt and fellow employees probably based on work experience with management.peers in other companies - stirs up trouble within teams at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

It's a good place to work in Columbus where there are few options.

Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Nice people, decent benefits, nice campus, potential to travel depending on your job. I think the opportunities to travel to Europe have been one of the best things about my job.

Cons

While we are paid decent for Columbus, I feel as an industry we are under paid. You can leave Columbus and make much more for the same job. Also people hired in from the outside tend to have much better salaries which is aggravating.

Advice to Management

Work on getting salaries up to industry standards.

Current employee review

Current Employee - Sales Analyst Senior in Columbus, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Analyst Senior in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at TSYS for about a year. Due to moving many times in the past 20 years for my spouse's military career, I have had the opportunity to work for many different companies. I can honestly say this is the BEST one I have ever worked for and I am grateful to work here. My boss does not micro-manage me because he knows I'm doing my job. I feel like it's a big family and I also love the amenities!

Cons

It is very difficult to think of any cons for me. I do hear other people who have worked here for years complain about things here and there, but I think that is because they have not had the opportunity to work for other companies to make a fair comparison. TSYS goes above and beyond to engage it's employees in regards to the work environment.