There are newer employer reviews for TSYS

Great managers

Former Employee - Business Analyst II  in  Columbus, GA
Former Employee - Business Analyst II in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time

Pros

Management was very easy to approach and they held many moral-boosting events throughout the year. Many employees have been there for decades, which shows how much people like their jobs! Most people are friendly and happy to help new hires.

Cons

The satellite buildings are dark and depressing. The main building is gorgeous though!

161 Other Employee Reviews for TSYS (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for--as long as you're not a "bottom-feeder"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II  in  Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I can't think of a single pro--except for the potential once you're outside of the call center. If you can make it through the call center, the sky is the limit at TSYS.

Cons

As a CSR, they would literally chase us down if we went on even one unscheduled break to use the bathroom, get a quick snack, water--or anything else for our well being. The call center will suck the life out of you. They make sure to get every last penny out of their call center reps and the care to keep the morale up was zero.

From talking with friends still there--the issues are the same at Corporate Ridge. Stop putting all the money into campus while ignoring the morale issues in the call centers.

Good bye benefits and wealth building

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I-185 took me to Atlanta, where I am making $41K more a year and have work life balance. Left on good terms and have been called and offered my job back 4 times since I left - but for only a 6% increase.

Cons

Work with the company for over 15 years and moved up the ranks pretty fast moving between TSYS, Synovus and CB&T. After the split from Synovus, TSYS went down hill fast. HR took our profit sharing, dropped our 401K and Stock Purchase to next to nothing. Went almost three years without a merit increase company wide, all the while making good profits. Could not get reimbursed for educational assistance in a reasonable amount of time. 60 hour work weeks are the norm, sales forces does not know the systems and they constantly over sale the system and we have to explain the details to the clients, then the client calls senior leaders and we have to find a way to make it work, and this is every day. Pay, work conditions and leaders expectations are not in touch with the company.

Establish the prior culture and rework pay and benefits or you will not be able to draw the skilled employees to do world class work that you demand.

There are newer employer reviews for TSYS

Worked for TSYS? Contribute to the Community!