Great managers

Former Employee - Business Analyst II in Columbus, GA
Former Employee - Business Analyst II in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time

Pros

Management was very easy to approach and they held many moral-boosting events throughout the year. Many employees have been there for decades, which shows how much people like their jobs! Most people are friendly and happy to help new hires.

Cons

The satellite buildings are dark and depressing. The main building is gorgeous though!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Decent first job out of college, but not a place I would commit to for long.

I worked at TSYS

Pros

I had a lot of great friends at TSYS. They made it fun to come to work everyday.

Cons

There was definite favoritism shown by management. If you were not in the "in crowd" then you would get passed up for promotions.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what they are worth! there are a lot of employees who are overworked and doing work above their job title and are not being compensated fairly.

2. A great company to work for--as long as you're not a "bottom-feeder"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't think of a single pro--except for the potential once you're outside of the call center. If you can make it through the call center, the sky is the limit at TSYS.

Cons

As a CSR, they would literally chase us down if we went on even one unscheduled break to use the bathroom, get a quick snack, water--or anything else for our well being. The call center will suck the life out of you. They make sure to get every last penny out of their call center reps and the care to keep the morale up was zero.

Advice to Management

From talking with friends still there--the issues are the same at Corporate Ridge. Stop putting all the money into campus while ignoring the morale issues in the call centers.