TSYS

www.tsys.com

Nice Experience

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

ProsGood upper management and plenty of opportunity to advance. I was able to more than double my salary in 5 years.

ConsPay was a bit on the low side. More office politics than I would like. Lower management in my department was not very good and we went through three managers in 5 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was able to talk to upper management directly. He was very accessible and when I made my case for my career goals he made it happen on the spot. I couldn't ask for more.

Programmer Analyst

Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fairly stable company. Pay and benefits are satisfactory at best. Commuting to and from work is good in the Columbus area unless a… Cons: Have gone off the deep end with efficiency. That means the best people are badly overworked and leave the company. Turnover is above… Advice to Senior Management: Need some new blood at the upper management level. Need a great deal of new blood at the director levels and above. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for. Really enjoyed it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TSYS

Pros: Growing company with lots of lateral opportunities Cons: Stagnant management - hard to to break through existing hierarchy More

There are newer reviews on TSYS.

Worked for TSYS? Contribute to the Community!