TSYS

There are newer employer reviews for TSYS

People centered.

Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA
Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great team, flexible work arrangements, boss that is involved, benefits (vacation), doing something that matters

Cons

Like any other company, you have great groups and terrible groups to work with; also like any large company, communication is weak at times, only some people know things and some people think they know things.

Just keep at it. It's always getting better and everyone is working hard.

186 Other Employee Reviews for TSYS (View Most Recent)

Solid company that has been around a long time.

I have been working at TSYS

Pros

Large company. Really good pay. Insurance benefits are really good as well with relatively low medical premiums and deductibles. Casual attire everyday.

Cons

I wish they had a telecommute option. So far they are only looking at a one day a week telecommute option. I'm only getting started so I don't have much input.

TSYS Response

May 1, 2014HR

TSYS just finished our first pilot on flexible work arrangements. The pilot was very successful and we are planning on rolling out the program corporate-wide this year. The program includes several ... More

Nice Experience

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Columbus, GA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Columbus, GA

I worked at TSYS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good upper management and plenty of opportunity to advance. I was able to more than double my salary in 5 years.

Cons

Pay was a bit on the low side. More office politics than I would like. Lower management in my department was not very good and we went through three managers in 5 years.

I was able to talk to upper management directly. He was very accessible and when I made my case for my career goals he made it happen on the spot. I couldn't ask for more.

There are newer employer reviews for TSYS