Great Company to Work for

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Great people - Thorough job training - Excellent health benefits - Strong methodology - Management was fair

Cons

- Pay was low - no flexible options for work schedule - limited advancement opportunities

Advice to Management

- improve pay scale for employees. If increasing pay is not available then consider alternative options like increase of vacation time off - promote career advancement with employees

Other Employee Reviews for TSYS

1. People centered.

Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great team, flexible work arrangements, boss that is involved, benefits (vacation), doing something that matters

Cons

Like any other company, you have great groups and terrible groups to work with; also like any large company, communication is weak at times, only some people know things and some people think they know things.

Advice to Management

Just keep at it. It's always getting better and everyone is working hard.

2. Solid company that has been around a long time.

Pros

Large company. Really good pay. Insurance benefits are really good as well with relatively low medical premiums and deductibles. Casual attire everyday.

Cons

I wish they had a telecommute option. So far they are only looking at a one day a week telecommute option. I'm only getting started so I don't have much input.

TSYS Response

May 1, 2014 – HR

TSYS just finished our first pilot on flexible work arrangements. The pilot was very successful and we are planning on rolling out the program corporate-wide this year. The program includes several ... More