TTI of USA

There are newer employer reviews for TTI of USA

Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunity to recruit and make commission.

Cons

Hostile work environment and false representation of job responsibility.

Hire competent people to run your office. Misrepresenting job opportunities is terrible. Luring candidates under false pretenses is unethical.

31 Other Employee Reviews for TTI of USA (View Most Recent)

TTI Sr Recruiter

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at TTI of USA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great p,ace to work but like any small company when people don't do their job it's very obvious and there are consequences. We had some serious changes over the last 6 months but they were the right changes. Our Boss always tells us change is good and she is right! I have worked here for over 5 years and have learned a lot and I have to say I am very happy to be part of TTI!

Cons

I don't really see any negatives with the Company itself, our CEO is a very good person and works very hard to make everyone happy, however the job is tough. Being in sales can make you rich but you always have to be on top of your game and sometimes it's difficult but I am very dedicated to TTI and so are many other hard working people that are part of our team.

Keep doing what you are doing we all see the positive changes and hard work that is done everyday. We all know it has been tough reorganizing the company recently but it was definitely the best thing for all of us at TTI and you are right change is good!

New Business Development

Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was hired on the premise that I would be bringing in new business, as well as be able to provide strategic guidance. It appeared to be an opportunity to contribute to what seemed a progressive organization (I quickly learned otherwise).

Cons

Misrepresented job role, unpleasant work conditions and unethical business partnerships. Asking an employed person to leave their existing opportunity under the representation that TTI can offer better is simply not true (I agree with the earlier review of unethical luring). While working for TTI, earned me an income, I am happy to no longer be their employee. I believe a pristine reputation is everything and sadly TTI is quite tarnished. It was very disappointing to see grown adults engage in negative behavior. It was particularly sad to see that the most senior person in management conducted internal business in a verbally abusive way (almost daily). To those that may join this company, I wish you all the luck and success I was not afforded.

Respect the people that have chosen to engage in working for you. Everyone has a value, recognize what that value is and use it to generate revenue while fostering a positive work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for TTI of USA