There are newer employer reviews for TTI of USA

Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to recruit and make commission.

Cons

Hostile work environment and false representation of job responsibility.

Hire competent people to run your office. Misrepresenting job opportunities is terrible. Luring candidates under false pretenses is unethical.

28 Other Employee Reviews for TTI of USA (View Most Recent)

New Business Development

Former Employee - Business Development  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was hired on the premise that I would be bringing in new business, as well as be able to provide strategic guidance. It appeared to be an opportunity to contribute to what seemed a progressive organization (I quickly learned otherwise).

Cons

Misrepresented job role, unpleasant work conditions and unethical business partnerships. Asking an employed person to leave their existing opportunity under the representation that TTI can offer better is simply not true (I agree with the earlier review of unethical luring). While working for TTI, earned me an income, I am happy to no longer be their employee. I believe a pristine reputation is everything and sadly TTI is quite tarnished. It was very disappointing to see grown adults engage in negative behavior. It was particularly sad to see that the most senior person in management conducted internal business in a verbally abusive way (almost daily). To those that may join this company, I wish you all the luck and success I was not afforded.

Respect the people that have chosen to engage in working for you. Everyone has a value, recognize what that value is and use it to generate revenue while fostering a positive work environment.

If you want to challenge your moral integrity or mental stability this is the place for you

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The office set up and space is condusive to a good sales enviroment and they are initially able to draw in good, young talent that make it a fun environment to work. Also if you do a good job the hours are flexible and you can work from home if you need to.

Cons

Once you're in the door you quickly learn that they are not upfront with the way they structure their commission or what their company costs are. You're work environment is based upon the mood and personal life events of the owner of the company. Not a professional place to work unless you like chaos and never knowing what the day is going to bring. The staffing business is challenging enough. And apparently in this company when you do well and make money it becomes very threatening to the owner.

Go seek professional help and maybe take a pill. Your employees would appreciate a stable work environment and upfront commission structures year-round. I feel badly that I didn't write this review a lot sooner. Also, managing by fear doesn't work. And if someone wants to move on with their career and no longer work at your company you should simply say "best of luck, we're sad and sorry to see you go". Not scream and freak out and cry and cause a scene. It's a normal for people to want to move on with their lives.

There are newer employer reviews for TTI of USA

Worked for TTI of USA? Contribute to the Community!