There are newer employer reviews for TTM Technologies

Work was easy but boring, not real competitive wages, a little room for advancement, employees get treated like dirt....

Former Employee - Operator, COT in Chippewa Falls, WI
Former Employee - Operator, COT in Chippewa Falls, WI

I worked at TTM Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Easy work, some room to advance (though don't expect advancing into carpetland, just on the floor advancement), fairly well organized, co-workers were for the most part friendly.

Cons

Work could get a little boring, depending on the job. Wages could be better, and raises are almost not worth your time. Most importantly, employees are treated like garbage. They could care less how long you have been there or how good a worker you are. Any opportunity to flex their superior supervisory muscles and they jump at the chance with threats. "Everybody is replaceable" was specifically said at on meeting. I don't know about you, but I refuse to work for somebody who feels that way.

Start treating employees with respect. Be a little more flexible once in a while for those who are on mandatory overtime, especially the mandatory weekends. I mostly enjoyed my job, but I was tired of being pushed around and treated like a nobody. A bit more respect and a small wage increase and this is otherwise a 5 star company.

23 Other Employee Reviews for TTM Technologies (View Most Recent)

This was a terrible company to work for.

Former Employee - Preproduction Engineering in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Preproduction Engineering in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TTM Technologies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There is nothing good about working for this company

Cons

This company expected us to work 30+ hours overtime, then laid people off because we made too much money. They also drove my plant into the ground. They sent 100+ jobs to China. They took any order worth any money and gave it to Santa Ana. We were then given all the junk Santa Ana did not want to build. One Santa Ana employee was allowed to make changes to computers which took down 5+ other departments and that was ok with management.

Entire board should be replaced for mismanagement.

Relaxing environment

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at TTM Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Expect 8-5 hours. Good learning experience if you have an interest in that electronics. The santa ana division was always safe from layoff fevers.

Cons

Was very underworked, you can only browse the web for so much. The company is extremely corporate, meaning unless you're a manager, you're a 2nd class citizen. No room for growth. Come here for a job, go somewhere else for a career.

stop allowing people who have no business making big IT decisions make them. Just because they're a buddy from the company that was acquired, or you thought your secretary had a great idea doesn't make it acceptable.

There are newer employer reviews for TTM Technologies