There are newer employer reviews for TTM Technologies

HR

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at TTM Technologies full-time

Pros

Nice environment and amazing management team.

Cons

Disconnect in between the sites and upper management.

23 Other Employee Reviews for TTM Technologies (View Most Recent)

TTM = Time To Marginalize (employees)

Former Employee - Management  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Management in Redmond, WA

I worked at TTM Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

There were many great people working at the facility.The paycheck did not bounce. At the time the work was steady if you were thick skinned enough to stick through it.

Cons

Very poor upper management. Poor middle management. Poor communication between facilities. Employees were treated as a necessary inconvenience.

Start by treating ALL employees who have shown proven dedication with the same level of respect you would expect to be extended to you. TTM was rife with a penny wise pound foolish mentality. The lip service extended to employees was transparent and insulting.

Work was easy but boring, not real competitive wages, a little room for advancement, employees get treated like dirt....

Former Employee - Operator, COT  in  Chippewa Falls, WI
    Former Employee - Operator, COT in Chippewa Falls, WI

I worked at TTM Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Easy work, some room to advance (though don't expect advancing into carpetland, just on the floor advancement), fairly well organized, co-workers were for the most part friendly.

Cons

Work could get a little boring, depending on the job. Wages could be better, and raises are almost not worth your time. Most importantly, employees are treated like garbage. They could care less how long you have been there or how good a worker you are. Any opportunity to flex their superior supervisory muscles and they jump at the chance with threats. "Everybody is replaceable" was specifically said at on meeting. I don't know about you, but I refuse to work for somebody who feels that way.

Start treating employees with respect. Be a little more flexible once in a while for those who are on mandatory overtime, especially the mandatory weekends. I mostly enjoyed my job, but I was tired of being pushed around and treated like a nobody. A bit more respect and a small wage increase and this is otherwise a 5 star company.

There are newer employer reviews for TTM Technologies

Worked for TTM Technologies? Contribute to the Community!