TTi Global

www.tti-global.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TTi Global

Great people, and Great Company!

I have been working at TTi Global full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great place to work, friendly and knowledgeable co-workers. The new beautiful office space is a big change from the old one. The new office space has a great café, which is wonderful for working or relaxing. The company is growing and its an exciting time to be a part of this growth!

Cons

It would be nice to see what our other offices and locations are up too!

25 Other Employee Reviews for TTi Global (View Most Recent)

Not my cup of tea

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Field Sales Representative

I worked at TTi Global

Pros

Good company to work for overall. Corporate support is there, and most of my coworkers were great people. There are advancement opportunities for people who work for it.

Free Car/ virtually no limits on where you can go with gas card is pretty nice as well.

Cons

Your apartment will become a warehouse of boxes. I had no clue how much stuff would be shipped out weekly when I took the job.

While TTI is a great company to work for, the job itself is incredibly tedious. While this is technically a sales and marketing job, 7/8ths of your time working, you'll be a Home Depot stock boy. You're not allowed to report over 40 hours a week working, but in order to keep up with all the tasks, you need to put in at least 60 hours a week. Keep in mind, this isn't a lovely 60 hours behind a desk, you'll be working 60 hours digging through dirty tools, down stocking loads of boxes, and trying to get home depot management not to hate you after refusing to give them credit on 5 year old returns.

If you're being walked or have a huge reset, plan on working 80+ hours during the week.

There isn't a ton to say here. The company seemed to be well managed when I worked there, but I do think it would be a bit better if they were very clear in the interview that the job is pretty dirty and labor intense.

If you like lying, cheating, and stealing, with no compensation for overtime, this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Field Sales Representative

I have been working at TTi Global

Pros

Free vehicle, and if you are willing to suck up, or at least swallow, (your pride among other things), then you may get a promotion. This being said, there are some very great people working within this company doing absolutely amazing things. There are just way too many bad apples rotting it to the core.

Cons

No support. No overtime pay. Mismanagement and corruption at the highest levels.

You can't fool all of the people all of the time. Maybe just compensate them instead. Money is an excellent incentive.

There are newer employer reviews for TTi Global