TUI Travel

www.tuitravelplc.com
  www.tuitravelplc.com
There are newer employer reviews for TUI Travel

Good company overall but making some bad moves for staff

I worked at TUI Travel full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great opportunities, good management overall, take advantage of all opportunities to improve the company. Good human resources department and progression plans.

Cons

Difficult to get a good work life balance due to the demands of the company and they do not seem to have the employees near the top of their priorities

62 Other Employee Reviews for TUI Travel (View Most Recent)

The World of TUI is a great place to work and to get recognized for individual contributions.

Former Employee - ProgramDirector in Crawley, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at TUI Travel as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Entrepreneurial organization with decentralized leadership;
    - Senior management is professional, passionate, goal- and team oriented;
    - Casual and informal work environment;
    - TUI's strategy proves to hold up well whereas its competitors are struggling during the current economic crises.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of, although I can imagine that not all TUI countries / 250 brands are created equal. I can say the having worked for TUI Group at the HQ in the UK was a great experience.

Overall very good experience

I worked at TUI Travel

Pros

Can live in different places under the sun! After company's long experience there's a wide knowledge how things are working in those kind of tourist places where the system in general doesn't work always so fluently.
    f.ex. good living conditions, might be a shared car, always some backup.

Cons

In some resorts and season there should be way more reasonable working times, still the same salary. Sometimes too business-minded. A big variety of bosses in the resorts. That type of work isn't under normal working rules.

There are newer employer reviews for TUI Travel