TWG Insurance

www.twginsurance.com

Your voice matters!

(Current Employee)

ProsThe training is phenomenal! They understand that for many people this job is their first introduction to the world of insurance. Not only do they take the learning curve into consideration, but they provide a knowledge base that is beyond comparison. It's great to work at a company that encourages you to learn and gives you the tools to be confident in your abilities. Since insurance is a fluid industry and TWG is a growing company, there is just not time to get bored. I am constantly presented with the opportunity to try new things on the job.

The thing that sets TWG apart the most is the work environment. They have a company culture that is unmatched by competitors. The CEO, Directors and Managers have an open door policy, and truly care about their team members. You get face time with each and every one of them. There is a transparency among the different departments in the company, and everyone works together towards the common goal of making TWG the best in the business. You are heard. Your opinion and ideas matter. If you present something to management that has the potential to benefit the company, you are taken seriously, no matter what your current position. At TWG you are treated like family, which is rare in the corporate world. I enjoy the people I work with, and more importantly, I respect them.

There is no ceiling on the success you can reach as a TWG employee. The company is truly a meritocracy, and credit is given where credit is due. If you work hard, you are rewarded, simple as that. Management notices when you go the extra mile, and are happy to step in and help you in any way they can. Since working here, I have seen levels of teamwork that I didn't know existed in corporate America. It's nice to come to work everyday, feel appreciated at work and be treated like a valuable member of the team.

The quality control department is also outstanding. They are there to protect the company, as well as the individual. This allows for a quality book of business and for the company to function with the high level of integrity that makes it's employees proud to say they work here. I would have never thought I would end up in insurance, but now I can emphatically say, this is exactly where I want to be!

ConsSales, of course, comes with rejection. You can't take it personally. You have to be able to deal with all types of people. Not every client you deal with is going to be a happy one. You have to remember that you are dealing with people's livelihood when you are insuring them. Take an attitude of being part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.

This is a growing company, so the hours can be long and expectations are high. But then again, most things worth having do take work.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to encourage and listen to the ideas of your employees. Keep your expectations high, it creates a quality workforce. Be sensitive to the fact that people need to maintain balance in their personal life as well. The management at TWG is absolutely incredible!

Thrilled with my decision to work for TWG

Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at TWG Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I'm coming up on my fifth year at TWG, and could not be happier with the decision I made to work here. The professional development… Cons: In a fast-changing environment, our leaders sometimes have to make decisions quickly and definitively, which can lack input from those on the sales floor. I… Advice to Senior Management: Create vision for your team members. Help them think like leaders. I love our management team, and know each member well. I can very honestly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great, Leading Company

I have been working at TWG Insurance

Pros: - Great training program: they are very good at helping you develop your professional skill set and provide you with all the tools you need… Cons: To be honest; there isn't much that I don't like about the company. Sales can be challenging for the faint hearted, or those that just… Advice to Senior Management: Keep looking forward and continue to widen the gap between us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TWG Insurance.

Worked for TWG Insurance? Contribute to the Community!