TXI
www.txi.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sales (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at TXI

ProsSecurity, Peer Relationships and next 10 year potential. While working at TXI, If you show up and work hard, you will succeed and management will make sure you do. The People at TXI are its definate strength. The quality of these individuals character is refreshing. TXI is in the "Retirement Red Zone"...Many of TXI top managers have been ready to retire since the early 2000's.

ConsWhile management will help you succeed in your current position they are not very apt at training or preparing you to take the next step. Some managers are intimidated by strong employee's and fear the loss of position to those under them. Overall the managers are good to work for but you might have to be very patient for promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on all business units. Take an interest in Agg's and Consumer Products and use your diversity to build strength across all business units.

management is inexperenced, don't listen, without much common sense!!! Some are little Hilters.

I have been working at TXI full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: vacations and sick days are good. Cons: Big lack of communican. They take advanage of there positions. They think they got us under there… Advice to Senior Management: The Master and Slave days are gone.. Listening goes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love working at TXI

Dallas, TX

I have been working at TXI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent Technology. They use VMWare and are a VDI /… Cons: Recently sold to Martin Marietta and the future is in… Advice to Senior Management: Knowing is so much better than not knowing - give folks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TXI.

Worked for TXI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TXI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TXI CEO Mel Brekhus. All reviews posted anonymously by TXI employees.