Tableau Software
www.tableausoftware.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

You want to work here!

I have been working at Tableau Software

ProsTableau manages to combine the best aspects of working for a start-up- rapid growth, constant challenges- with the benefits of a more established company- fiscal stability, sensible leadership, seeing employees as significant parts of how we achieve as a whole rather than as chattel.

ConsDepending on your resistance of temptations, you may find yourself putting on weight here- it's a several-times-a-week occurrence that food is brought in for something or other.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. It's working, and the results are showing. To have grown this rapidly over the past few years, and with the 'flight path' plotted for the future looking reasonable, it's testimony to and validation of making the right decisions.

Lots of smart people

I have been working at Tableau Software

Pros: Working on software that people actually want to use is always a plus. Despite fast… Cons: Old code base with a fair number of Windows-specific assumptions, with no good way… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

senior sales management not well experienced

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Tableau Software

Pros: Great Product and buzz around company Cons: Sales organization is very junior and led very tactically without a strategic vision or purpose.… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in Sr. Executive leadership who have DONE it before - the CEO is a great external… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tableau Software.

Worked for Tableau Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tableau Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tableau Software CEO Christian Chabot. All reviews posted anonymously by Tableau Software employees.