There are newer employer reviews for Tacit Knowledge

Being the worst player in the band is a good thing

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chisinau (Moldova)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chisinau (Moldova)

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Great teams and awesome people - every single one of them!
- No politics
- Agile environment
- A wealth of e-commerce projects
- Recognition of own's talents, commitments and contributions to the company's success
- Very high quality standards in software development ==> essentially a software craftsmanship approach

Cons

Typically not much travel from delivery offices (Moldova, Mexico) to full-service offices (San Francisco, New York, London). It sometimes happens during the project start (a 2 weeks trip) however afterwards the remote delivery team just stays at home for the entire duration.
Also it's almost impossible to get relocated from Moldovan office to a full-service one - at least there are no case studies yet (it's possible for Mexican office though to tell the truth).

- Offer full-service office relocation opportunities to qualified staff from Moldova
- Invest in non-salary related perks like private health/life insurance in Moldova

18 Other Employee Reviews for Tacit Knowledge (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to work, lots of learning

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge full-time

Pros

- open culture
    - cutting edge technology
    - flat
    - lots of learning
    - excellent colleagues

Cons

- still small
    - too few projects

My experience at TK is fun and challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge

Pros

Working at Tacit Knowledge is great. Our Senior Management is really concerned about doing great, inspiring work, not so much the bottom line, which translates into great projects, new technologies and proper work-life balance. The guys really enjoy what they do and do it great. We interact with the other offices and make true friends over the world. The offices are beautiful, the projects challenging, the paycheck competitive, really what else can we ask for...

Cons

There are not many downsides to working at Tacit Knowledge. I would maybe point that once you are in another office for a bit you might want to stay there for a while longer but have to return to your home office, but that is only bad cause I really like visiting all offices, and enjoy the local food and culture.

I am really happy with you right now. The changes this year improved on something that was already great, so well done! Keep it going!

There are newer employer reviews for Tacit Knowledge