There are newer employer reviews for Tacit Knowledge

The best company I've worked for to date!

Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Very bright software consultants that have a real passion for what they do. - No politics - The team quickly becomes like a second family - Growth is a real possibility- if desired - Everyone respects, helps and appreciates each other If you express an interest in something, everyone is willing to spend time to talk through and help you better understand that specific area of interest.

Cons

- No downside at Tacit, seriously!

Advice to Management

- Keep up the great work! - Continue to work on employee's career development, which is above average - Offer employees the chance to visit and work from other offices to meet/get to know employees at all TK locations.

Aug 4, 2014 – Office Manager

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on what it's like working at Tacit and are so happy to read your positive comments. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

My Best Working Experience to Date

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really good software consulting pros who know what they are doing and happy to share their knowledge. Hiring process is designed so people are a good fit both technically and culturally. Nobody takes themselves too seriously, but they are very serious about their work and the craft of software development. Whether it is eCommerce implementation, Dev Ops consulting, or 'proper' Project Management you want to pursue, this is the place to do it.

Cons

Typical consulting concerns; travel can be taxing, and projects that go on too long can feel stale.

Advice to Management

Stay resolute on hiring and transparency. Continue to work on employee's career development, which is above average but not perfect.

Aug 4, 2014 – Office Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, we value all of our employee's experiences. We know that there is always room for improvement and recognize that the nature of our work can ... More

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge

Pros

No politics, growing, solid and experienced peers.

Cons

Very little travel opportunities available as most of the work is local

Aug 4, 2014 – Office Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are always looking at ways we can make improvements and hope that you have had the opportunity to work on projects that allow you to travel ... More