Tacit Knowledge

www.tacitknowledge.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Tacit Knowledge

My experience at TK is fun and challenging

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge

Pros

Working at Tacit Knowledge is great. Our Senior Management is really concerned about doing great, inspiring work, not so much the bottom line, which translates into great projects, new technologies and proper work-life balance. The guys really enjoy what they do and do it great. We interact with the other offices and make true friends over the world. The offices are beautiful, the projects challenging, the paycheck competitive, really what else can we ask for...

Cons

There are not many downsides to working at Tacit Knowledge. I would maybe point that once you are in another office for a bit you might want to stay there for a while longer but have to return to your home office, but that is only bad cause I really like visiting all offices, and enjoy the local food and culture.

I am really happy with you right now. The changes this year improved on something that was already great, so well done! Keep it going!

20 Other Employee Reviews for Tacit Knowledge (View Most Recent)

Outstanding and enlightner

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge

Pros

I Enjoy working with the most experienced engineers here. The way of handling agile projects is amazing. We have continuous growth and learning, great salary and benefits, we travel but not for a long time, interesting work on and offshore, working with distributed teams is great. I learned (and I'm still learning) to be a professional here.

Cons

A few times a year you just have too much work

I love the company that removed what the other companies were doing wrong. The execution of the projects is awesome in all the levels of the staff. Keep it up guys!

Great Culture ... In Transition

I have been working at Tacit Knowledge

Pros

- real work/life balance
    - knowledgeable and friendly peers
    - true culture of kaizen and constant learning
    - good customers
    - live their mantra of "applying software as a craft"

Cons

- while technical delivery processes are mature, internal processes like HR, finance, accounting need some work
    - navigating a new path after recent acquisition, trying to figure out whether to focus on consulting or developing a product

There are newer employer reviews for Tacit Knowledge