There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager
Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager

I have been working at Taco Bell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diverse teams, great culture, hard work is recognized by supervisors. Easy to want to come to work when hard work is recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Customers that do not understand how difficult it is sometimes to deliver a quality product in under 60 seconds. Customers think that because you work at Taco Bell you must be uneducated and can't get better work.

Create media awareness to the public stressing the fact that our teams do work hard to deliver a quality product consistently. Just because you are paying a 'value' price doesn't give the customer the right to treat employees like garbage. Upper management does not take notice of how bad customers are in some locations....just want employees to suck it up and smile, no matter if they are cursed at....have food thrown at them, etc. Doesn't matter if customers are under the influence or not.

626 Other Employee Reviews for Taco Bell (View Most Recent)

Loved it

Former Employee - Team Service Member  in  Mount Dora, FL
    Former Employee - Team Service Member in Mount Dora, FL

I worked at Taco Bell full-time for less than a year

Pros

Taco Bell was my very first job and I loved it. Very fast paced so things are always interesting, you meet new and wonderful people and the managers usually are very friendly and warming. I have always worked with a friendly team, every age, every race and gender. It provides a great opportunity to grow.

Cons

Lots of drama. Yes the staff gets along great, but most re very inconsiderate of the people around them. DO NOT speak your personal life but thats most jobs, as long as you stay out of drama and do your job well people wont bother you.

You should monitor the staff more and encourage team work little better.

You get what you pay for

Former Employee - Taco Bell Team Member  in  Houghton, MI
    Former Employee - Taco Bell Team Member in Houghton, MI

I worked at Taco Bell full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to do the work. Free food while working. I could do the job without really thinking about anything.

Cons

Customers complain about everything, if you expect flawless service, go to somewhere where people get paid to be competent. Poor Pay = Poor Service.

Taco Bell serves the cheapest food to people who are too cheap to care about anything. It's just how it is. If people actually cared about workers making a living wage, they wouldn't be buying this cheap food.

There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell

Worked for Taco Bell? Contribute to the Community!