There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell

restaurant general manager

Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Taco Bell full-time (less than a year)

Pros

friendly employees and supportive. free drinks and 50% pay to meal employee.

Cons

too much of little things to work, no proper training, high turnover of employees through resignations and termination for a bit reason and dirty environment

the store should give proper training to every employees especially cleaning the store. educate everyone about the culture and values of the company. give employees at least above minimum to compensate the effort.

reviews filtered by
  1. Shift Manager

Current Employee - Taco Bell Shift Leader in Millington, TN
    Current Employee - Taco Bell Shift Leader in Millington, TN

I have been working at Taco Bell full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible to meet ones scheduling needs, decent pay as a manager. Raises are given at least twice a year. Bonuses come once a month.

Cons

Crazy hours. Sometimes you will be required to work 5am to 4pm, other days its 3:30 pm to 2am. Your body will not be on any type of sleep schedule. Often employees like to gossip, but I believe that happens anywhere you work.

Take the time to talk with each employee individually to express concerns.

2. Good starter job, but not for forever.

Former Employee - Team Member Trainer
    Former Employee - Team Member Trainer

I worked at Taco Bell part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Taco Bell really depends on the store and the manager. I worked at 2 different stores and the experience was VERY different. I completely loved the first as if it was my second home. We were an excellent team. The manager was kind but strict. It is an excellent job for teenagers or for anyone needing experience.

Cons

The second store I was miserable at until the store got a new boss. The manager overworked the employees which eventually led to me having irreversible physical problems. The customers can be awesome or awful, doesn't matter where you are.

Look more into helping employees and pay them more. I couldn't become a supervisor because of the problems I developed from working there even though I knew more than most employees, being the best drive-thru either of my stores had ever seen. I worked for Taco Bell for 3 1/2 years and my pay was more of a roller coaster than rising. It went from $7.25 slowly to $8 and then when I went to the new store it was dropped back down to $7.25 and only raised to $7.50 when I became a team trainer. I'm sure there are plenty of others who had been in the same situation and it's not fair, so take better care of your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell