Tactical Marketing Concepts

Add Review

Professional development

Former Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA
Former Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great professional atmosphere. Business professional attire. Very social environment. Extremely positive co workers. Amazing CEO. Great pay. Competitive. Huge opportunity for growth. Performance based, NOT seniority based. Opportunity for travel. Company networking.

Cons

This opportunity is for motivated mentally strong individuals. Some people are satisfied with being stagnant. This job is not for those who make excuses or expect handouts.

Advice to Management

Yes I was a former employee of TMC and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was hesitant to start once I had the job offered to me, but I was extremely attracted to the opportunity for advancement. Especially coming from the service industry where I was so used to micro management and mistreated on a daily basis.

I started highly due to the fast paced environment, great opportunity for income, and the CEO. This guy completely reformed my character and developed me into the professional I am today. He literally gave me the blazer off his back because when I started I couldn't afford one myself.

On a regular basis, the entire office would go to team events, such as volleyball, football, billiards, basketball, driving ranges, BBQ's. Never once did I feel isolated by the group.

After five months of coaching, Training, learning how to drive revenue for a business and to develop others to do the same and take the same from the same opportunity, I decided to move and branch out to another business to use everything I learned from TMC and apply it. After four short months at this new business I was promoted to assistant management. I'm now two months away from entrepreneurship on my own. All thanks to the professionalism, character, social, confidence, skill set, and personal developments I gained in this business.

I am still in contact with many close friends from this job As well as the CEO --networking that helped explode my career. I won't ever forget my time at TMC nor will I ever regret any of it.

This opportunity is for people who work hard. The "go getters". The highly driven individuals who aren't satisfied with their stagnant title. The motivators. The people who want to take on any challenge thrown at them with excitement. The competitive individuals who hate losing based on seniority. The people who want more than just a couple of acquaintances they speak with from 9 - 5. The people who want to change their family tree.

I am thankful to TMC and all of my former co workers for everything I've ever experienced and learned. It brought me to my successes I currently endeavor.

Thank you again. I know there will be an even brighter future for TMC.

reviews filtered by

Great company to work for to kick start your career in business.

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work atmosphere is inviting and highly motivating, this company believes that great training should be the essential for success. That is why the management training program is head and shoulders above any other company that i have worked for. Been working here a little under ten months. Originally just wanted some sales training on my resume, and I'd read they provided that. Since I started I've learned so much more and have gotten a chance to develop and practice my leadership skills. Honestly it's been hard work but I've never felt myself progress this much in such a short period of time. A big part of it is I've been applying myself and it's been a lot easier to do that because I've been engaged and having a ton of fun every day. That makes coming into work a lot easier and everything a lot more conducive to learning.

Cons

Well, it's a program designed to develop managers to help expand business for several Fortune 500 clients. So it requires hard work. It's a career, not a job. If you're looking for just "a job", and some people are, then probably this isn't the gig for you.

Advice to Management

More personal development meetings. They've helped me a ton, and I really enjoy listening to Citron's meetings and how he got to where he is today.

Unsurpassed Training and Leadership Skills

Current Employee - Account Executitive in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executitive in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I'm a fresh college graduate, and applied to many jobs to gain some experience. I wasn't really sure what the working world demanded but knew that I needed to start at the entry level. When I accepted this position, I lacked any sales, marketing, training skills. Since that time, I have gained invaluable knowledge of how to develop and coach others and really be acknowledged for my own hard work and efforts. I feel I have grown from a inexperienced individual to being a young educated professional with the utmost confidence ready to take on the world! The team environment is very competitive and they really want to see everyone succeed. Unfortunately due to relocation of my husbands company, I had to part ways with the company. I would strongly encourage anyone looking for advancement opportunities or extensive training to apply!

Cons

fast paced environment really keeps you moving

Advice to Management

Challenges everyday! Personally I am always motivated by challenges and hate to lose! I love when the management team would throw out new challenges or new goals, it made me work that much harder to achieve them!