Tactical Marketing Concepts

Professional development

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Federal Way, WA
Former Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great professional atmosphere. Business professional attire. Very social environment. Extremely positive co workers. Amazing CEO. Great pay. Competitive. Huge opportunity for growth. Performance based, NOT seniority based. Opportunity for travel. Company networking.

Cons

This opportunity is for motivated mentally strong individuals. Some people are satisfied with being stagnant. This job is not for those who make excuses or expect handouts.

Yes I was a former employee of TMC and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was hesitant to start once I had the job offered to me, but I was extremely attracted to the opportunity for advancement. Especially coming from the service industry where I was so used to micro management and mistreated on a daily basis.

I started highly due to the fast paced environment, great opportunity for income, and the CEO. This guy completely reformed my character and developed me into the professional I am today. He literally gave me the blazer off his back because when I started I couldn't afford one myself.

On a regular basis, the entire office would go to team events, such as volleyball, football, billiards, basketball, driving ranges, BBQ's. Never once did I feel isolated by the group.

After five months of coaching, Training, learning how to drive revenue for a business and to develop others to do the same and take the same from the same opportunity, I decided to move and branch out to another business to use everything I learned from TMC and apply it. After four short months at this new business I was promoted to assistant management. I'm now two months away from entrepreneurship on my own. All thanks to the professionalism, character, social, confidence, skill set, and personal developments I gained in this business.

I am still in contact with many close friends from this job As well as the CEO --networking that helped explode my career. I won't ever forget my time at TMC nor will I ever regret any of it.

This opportunity is for people who work hard. The "go getters". The highly driven individuals who aren't satisfied with their stagnant title. The motivators. The people who want to take on any challenge thrown at them with excitement. The competitive individuals who hate losing based on seniority. The people who want more than just a couple of acquaintances they speak with from 9 - 5. The people who want to change their family tree.

I am thankful to TMC and all of my former co workers for everything I've ever experienced and learned. It brought me to my successes I currently endeavor.

Thank you again. I know there will be an even brighter future for TMC.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Tactical Marketing Concepts (View Most Recent)

Great atmosphere and tons of opportunity!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for TMC is comparable to attending business school. The managers and leaders take their time and put in a lot of effort in developing future business owners and making sure that everyone in the company reaches their professional and business goals. The atmosphere of the office focuses on team building, networking, strong work ethic and positive attitude at all times. It is a breath of fresh air to be a part of a company that focuses on adding value to others and providing opportunity for those who have earned it. I am constantly surrounded by the most competitive, hard working and highly motivated group of people. As a bonus, we have a lot of fun during team nights!

Cons

The company sets a very high standard on their expectations when it comes to their employees.

More Cookies

Great company to work for to kick start your career in business.

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

The work atmosphere is inviting and highly motivating, this company believes that great training should be the essential for success. That is why the management training program is head and shoulders above any other company that i have worked for. Been working here a little under ten months. Originally just wanted some sales training on my resume, and I'd read they provided that. Since I started I've learned so much more and have gotten a chance to develop and practice my leadership skills. Honestly it's been hard work but I've never felt myself progress this much in such a short period of time. A big part of it is I've been applying myself and it's been a lot easier to do that because I've been engaged and having a ton of fun every day. That makes coming into work a lot easier and everything a lot more conducive to learning.

Cons

Well, it's a program designed to develop managers to help expand business for several Fortune 500 clients. So it requires hard work. It's a career, not a job. If you're looking for just "a job", and some people are, then probably this isn't the gig for you.

More personal development meetings. They've helped me a ton, and I really enjoy listening to Citron's meetings and how he got to where he is today.

There are newer employer reviews for Tactical Marketing Concepts

Worked for Tactical Marketing Concepts? Contribute to the Community!