Tahoe Partners was a fantastic place to work - from the culture to the service offerings - top notch all around.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Tahoe Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The smartest people I have ever worked with. I knew that there was no deal we couldn't win. I learned a tremendous amount working with those individuals - they are the gold standard in my book!

Cons

The economy started its downturn so they made a pretty significant RIF. That was quite sad - felt like the heart of the company was ripped out.

A few less closed door meetings or the "meeting after the meeting" would have been nice, but they're doing a good job and I respect them a lot.

Other Reviews for Tahoe Partners

Small company that does not treat employees with respect.

Former Employee - Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Tahoe Partners

Pros

There seems to be good communication between colleagues and a fostering environment for learning and education for junior staff.

Cons

This is not a company for career advancement and they have no clear reporting structure. If you want any additional computer hardware beyond the basic laptop then you should prepare yourself to buy your own hardware. Although you do get reimbursed for approved expenses, you do not get an expense account - you will have to pay out-of-pocket for all of your travel expenses then get reimbursed.

Treat your employees better and develop a better work-life balance. I strongly suggest that management invests more of the company profits in their employees and properly equip them. You should also work on developing a better work-life balance for the employees.

Good place to work, but not for everybody

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Tahoe Partners

Pros

Fair compensation
    Good opportunities to advance
    Culture that emphasizes fun almost as much as hard work
    Excellent reputation with their clients

Cons

Training time takes a back seat to billable time
    No sick time (but you do get 3 weeks of PTO after the first year)

Tahoe Partners could use a little more emphasis on formal training (schedule time to attend classes). Otherwise, keep up the great work.

There are newer employer reviews for Tahoe Partners.

Worked for Tahoe Partners? Contribute to the Community!