Takata

Wasted years...

Operator (Former Employee)
Moses Lake, WA

I worked at Takata

ProsIt was a great experience learning how a manufacturing industry is operated. We were able to watch t.v on our breaks. That's about it for the pros.

ConsJust a few....You must be very careful what you say to other co-workers, as most will inform superiors. Nobody looks out for one another, it's all about "how can I make myself look better by making someone else look bad?" Beauracracy plays a major role in this company. Management and supervisors will blme operators for their imcompetance. Soley because operators are viewed as inferior, and therefore are an easy target. Oh yeah, and you can forget about talking to HR. They are just as bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt doesn't really matter because things won't change. Maybe, get away from the classical style of management. Introduce some new and creative changes/ideas. Remember, employee moral is very important. If there is no incentive for an operator to do a good job besides losing there job, then you will lose and have lost many valuable employees.

Incompetent unethical management seeking sycophants

Product Engineer (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Takata

Pros: If you are incompetent, but good at ass kissing this is the place for you. Any type… Cons: Management is incompetent and unethical. Completely. No exceptions. They all sport advanced degrees from mail order places like Kennedy Western University (credit for "life experience").… Advice to Senior Management: Layoff for two weeks then quit for good. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Beware...There is much better out there!

Product Engineer (Former Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Takata

Pros: They used to have unlimited tuition reimbursement, they no longer do.… Cons: Company information is rarely shared. Raises are low, if at all, even upon receipt of an… Advice to Senior Management: None, they cannot be helped. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Takata.

Worked for Takata? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Takata reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Takata CEO Shigehisa Takada . All reviews posted anonymously by Takata employees.