Take-Two

www.take2games.com
  www.take2games.com
There are newer employer reviews for Take-Two

great opportunity to build experience, but get out once you realize how much you're worth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Take-Two full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

casual work environment, no micromanagment / no one looking over your shoulder. great place to work if you have a family, management is flexible about the pressures of your personal life.

Cons

communication is a mess. no one cares about fixing what's broken in the company. entry-level guys are worked to the bone with no hope of improved salary/position, management doesn't care about your future at the company.

invest in your people

18 Other Employee Reviews for Take-Two (View Most Recent)

Pretty decent place to work

I have been working at Take-Two

Pros

T2 is a decent place to work and has a casual atmosphere so you can wear basically whatever you'd like to work (within the proper limits), the people here are nice to work with, the location is good (in NoHo), and the opportunity for advancement has been good depending on what department you are in.

Cons

Although career advancement has been good, I feel that this may taper off for now. The company tends to hire management that may be unnecessary and usually has a disparate impact on the rest of the departments. Also management could use some developing to learn how to better coach and create career paths.

Take the time to meet with employees of all levels to really assess what needs the company has. The company could be more efficient and hiring all the extras isn't really necessary.

pretty good

I have been working at Take-Two

Pros

always interesting work to do, and it is possible to lead a life outside of work.

Cons

poor mid level leadership in the sports games department.

I like what 2k games is doing with interesting IP. I would like to see us innovating in the sports department as well rather than just chasing our competitors.

There are newer employer reviews for Take-Two