Take-Two
www.take2games.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pretty decent place to work

New York, NY

ProsT2 is a decent place to work and has a casual atmosphere so you can wear basically whatever you'd like to work (within the proper limits), the people here are nice to work with, the location is good (in NoHo), and the opportunity for advancement has been good depending on what department you are in.

ConsAlthough career advancement has been good, I feel that this may taper off for now. The company tends to hire management that may be unnecessary and usually has a disparate impact on the rest of the departments. Also management could use some developing to learn how to better coach and create career paths.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to meet with employees of all levels to really assess what needs the company has. The company could be more efficient and hiring all the extras isn't really necessary.

pretty good

I have been working at Take-Two

Pros: always interesting work to do, and it is possible to… Cons: poor mid level leadership in the sports games department. Advice to Senior Management: I like what 2k games is doing with interesting IP. I would like to… More

just being honest.

3D Artist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Take-Two

Pros: they respect your weekends. the weekends are yours unless it gets very busy but then they will try not to make you work on your… Cons: like any big video game company(100+employees) your just a number. they don't look at your tenure or what you have accomplished, being layed off … Advice to Senior Management: appreciate your workers not with words but with action. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Take-Two.

Worked for Take-Two? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Take-Two reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick . All reviews posted anonymously by Take-Two employees.