TakeLessons
www.takelessons.com San Diego, CA 50 to 149 Employees

It is like working with my best friends and closest family, people who share my same values and want to see me grow!

San Diego, CA

I have been working at TakeLessons full-time for more than a year

ProsThe cultural is unparallel to any other: full of like-minded employees who work hard together everyday as a team, and share in successes in a wacky and creative way. Communication here is extremely open, and managers work towards empowering their workers to taking accountability and initiative to make great decisions. The atmosphere is fun, friendly, and high energy.

ConsFree parking is difficult to find unless you decide to pay for it within the work area. Also, for most people it is very hard to move up into a higher position. Most people in sales or customer service will be in their position for over a year with little hope to move to a position off of the phones, which leads to plenty of turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp your workers grow in skill and position throughout their time here.

Fun, Genuine, Challenging Workplace

San Diego, CA

I have been working at TakeLessons full-time

Pros: Culture is amazing. Everyone that works at TakeLessons has an interest in music, and most have had personal experience either teaching or taking private… Cons: TakeLessons is still a young company (6 years old), and so is going through growing pains. The company doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in training current employees to get better at their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Takelessons is a good supplimentary income job.

Instructor (Current Employee)
Murrieta, CA

I have been working at TakeLessons

Pros: fun environment to work at Cons: low hours and not a lot of students More

There are newer reviews on TakeLessons.

Worked for TakeLessons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TakeLessons reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TakeLessons CEO Steven Cox. All reviews posted anonymously by TakeLessons employees.