Talascend
www.talascend.com Rochester Hills, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Great place! Great people!

Houston, TX

ProsCompany culture is one of empowerment. CEO is truly one of the most kind, genuine people you will ever meet. He truly cares about all of his employees. He is always available to listen. Always room for growth and advancement, you can create your own destiny.

ConsCost of benefits is a little high, but year on year all companies are experiencing the increased cost of healthcare in the US.

Very Good Company to work for

I have been working at Talascend full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Offers benefit packages to temporary employees which most staffing companies do not do. Sr Management is active on a day to day basis in… Cons: Nature of the business has become complex as the company offers customized solutions for its clients. While there are flexible work schedules (staggered… Advice to Senior Management: Advise to Sr Management - Keep up the good work. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Talascend

Pros: The people were very nice Cons: Benefit costs for the employee are through the roof No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Talascend.

Worked for Talascend? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Talascend reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Talascend CEO Ron Wood. All reviews posted anonymously by Talascend employees.