Talbots sales associate.

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

Awesome place to work. Very professional atmosphere. Loved the clients and the managers. If you want to learn how to be a professional sales person then Talbots is the place. Great training.

Cons

As with any retail job you have to be available nights and weekends on a regular basis. No benefits for associates.

Advice to Management

Talbots is doing a great job. Keep offering the prizes and incentives to your sales force after all they are the front line to your business.

Other Employee Reviews for Talbots

They Need to Get Their Act Together

Pros

The store level employees are wonderful and valuable asset to the company.

Cons

No acknowledgement from upper management regarding performance and a job well done. No training whatsover and failure to promote from within. Poor communication throughout company. No support for store level management.

Advice to Management

Do not allow stores to go without an official store manager for months and months. When you have an assistant who is running the store professionally, profitably, and efficiently...promotions should be made from within the store and at the very least, an interview granted. Allowing an assistant to run the store without any additional help, support or pay in entirely unacceptable. Know the qualifications and experience of current management in place. Brining in a different store manager from another location is a complete slap in the face to the current management team. Also, the lack of Distric Managers and Regional managers is very disappointing.

Talbots Rocks!

Pros

Our CEO is such an inspiring, amazing leader who creates such a collaborative, creative environment. We are empowered to lead our teams in a way that we have fun and meet all of our company goals and commitments.

Cons

Can't think of a one!!!!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what we are doing!