Talend

www.talend.com

Talend is one-of-a-kind startup company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager  in  Los Altos, CA
Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a great opportunity and honor that I am able to work for Talend. This is a great startup led by strong, entrepreneurial management team who also focus on building teams with happy employees. Compensation is fair in the industry. I achieved my career advancement goal with close to 2 years of working for the company. Overall I am a very satisfied employee.

Cons

Talend teams are geographically and culturally diverse, which can make collaboration & communication a slight challenge sometimes. But that is also what makes the Talend culture interesting and unique!

Other Reviews for Talend

Great Company with many opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast growing environment with ample opportunity, great benefits, awesome culture that fosters open communication and collaboration.

Cons

Fast growing company has pain points in getting resources and tools that allow you to put your best foot forward so this poses challenges...

Consider investing in core training to help the company's growth in particular time management, communications and presentation skills.

Working at Talend has been a rewarding experience.

I have been working at Talend

Pros

Talend is a diverse and multicultural company with employees from different sides of the world coming together to achieve a common goal - to succeed. There is good collaboration between management and staff. Employees are able to work independently which builds confidence as well as trust. Flexible work schedule is also available.

Cons

Opportunity to telecommute and/or work remotely is not offered to everyone. Long distance commutes affect the employees' work/life balance.

Provide more companywide teambuilding activities.

Talend Response

May 1, 2014VP of Talent Acquisition

Your advice has been heard and our new VP of People Operations, who has passion for fun, collaborative team building activities, is busy coming up with ideas that all employees will enjoy and benefit ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Talend.

Worked for Talend? Contribute to the Community!