Talend

Fast-growing company with innovative

Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive  in  Los Altos, CA
Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management really wants you to be able to succeed at this company. This is unlike any sales role I've had where management only cares about numbers. Improvements are always made because your opinions get heard and get acted upon. Everyone is really friendly and makes an effort to get to know you on a personal basis.

Cons

Sales process is still being worked on between inside and outside sales, but everyone is great at communication and it's progressively getting refined.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Talend (View Most Recent)

Talend, up and coming...

Current Employee - Director Corp Sales  in  Los Altos, CA
    Current Employee - Director Corp Sales in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for less than a year

Pros

Talend is making the transition to great. They are hiring great leaders and filling the right roles that will allow for scale and anticipated growth in the coming year. The company is in a strong position with footprint, funding, leadership and product that the community loves. Pretty great place to be, which is why I left the sure thing at New Relic. This company wants to be great and you can feel it in the culture.

Cons

Not many unless wanting to continue to "build" something great and scales is on the list. Dynamic growth and opportunity with a company about to go to the next level always comes with some challenges, but none that aren't being addressed and cant be overcome.

Innovative Company - Making huge strides!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Talend full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talend is a mature start-up that has the makings of a great Public company in the not-so-distant to near future. I've been with the company through many transitions, and to date, they have all been in the best interest of the company and its employees. Being on a sales team, I feel that I have a voice and that my opinion is not only received well, but appreciated. Talend is on the rise, but still has a lot of challenges to overcome. The benefits are great, as well as the compensation. Objectives are agreeable, but you must be willing to put in your time, especially on the sales side. Weakness shows, and the ones who cannot be creative, innovative, and adaptable are being weeded out - quickly...

Cons

The communication can be lacking at times, but this something that old and new management has recognized and working towards mending. The company is lacking in resources such as Engineers, Legal, Sales Support, etc... however, I believe that a lot of these issues, if not all, are being addressed by our new management and CEO. Much faith in 2014 and coming years...

Keep up the hiring and continue to build on products! Keep the trainings coming - new training methodology that was created in 2014 is great and only getting better.

There are newer employer reviews for Talend

Worked for Talend? Contribute to the Community!