Talend

www.talend.com

Talend, up and coming...

Current Employee - Director Corp Sales  in  Los Altos, CA
Current Employee - Director Corp Sales in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for less than a year

Pros

Talend is making the transition to great. They are hiring great leaders and filling the right roles that will allow for scale and anticipated growth in the coming year. The company is in a strong position with footprint, funding, leadership and product that the community loves. Pretty great place to be, which is why I left the sure thing at New Relic. This company wants to be great and you can feel it in the culture.

Cons

Not many unless wanting to continue to "build" something great and scales is on the list. Dynamic growth and opportunity with a company about to go to the next level always comes with some challenges, but none that aren't being addressed and cant be overcome.

Other Reviews for Talend

Innovative Company - Making huge strides!

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Talend full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talend is a mature start-up that has the makings of a great Public company in the not-so-distant to near future. I've been with the company through many transitions, and to date, they have all been in the best interest of the company and its employees. Being on a sales team, I feel that I have a voice and that my opinion is not only received well, but appreciated. Talend is on the rise, but still has a lot of challenges to overcome. The benefits are great, as well as the compensation. Objectives are agreeable, but you must be willing to put in your time, especially on the sales side. Weakness shows, and the ones who cannot be creative, innovative, and adaptable are being weeded out - quickly...

Cons

The communication can be lacking at times, but this something that old and new management has recognized and working towards mending. The company is lacking in resources such as Engineers, Legal, Sales Support, etc... however, I believe that a lot of these issues, if not all, are being addressed by our new management and CEO. Much faith in 2014 and coming years...

Keep up the hiring and continue to build on products! Keep the trainings coming - new training methodology that was created in 2014 is great and only getting better.

Rare Chance for Unique Experience

Current Employee - Sales  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You have an opportunity to contribute to an incredibly innovative company that has and will continue to change the data management world. Challenging the status quo and beating the big guys are exciting, but the best thing is opening a new paradigm of innovation and technology for Fortune 500 companies. The team is fun and enlightening as it consists of extraordinarily high-level individuals that truly enjoy the journey towards our goals and objectives.

Cons

A fast paced, growth-oriented and results-driven environment is not for the weak and challenges the best conditioned person. There is not time to be complacent and sometimes you are too busy to recognize your own accomplishments and celebrate your success. There are gaps in sales support infrastructure that results in extending yourself beyond the traditional boundaries.

Continue investment in expanding our operational and human infrastructure to empower us to excel further. Insure compensation is extraordinarily lucrative to propel us to exceed all stated revenue objectives.

There are newer employer reviews for Talend.

Worked for Talend? Contribute to the Community!