Talener

www.talener.com
There are newer employer reviews for Talener

Sweatshop

I have been working at Talener full-time

Pros

For those who can hack it it works. For most people, this business is a cash cow for the few at the top.

Cons

Its a sweatshop for everyone else

More realistic working hours. More positive environment

32 Other Employee Reviews for Talener (View Most Recent)

They actually care about people who work for them

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Talener (more than an year)

Pros

I did not do very well when I first started working at Talener. But, the CEO, VP, Director, and my Manager did not give up on me. Any time I asked one of them for help, they were available to grab lunch, a drink, or even just talk for a bit in the conference room about the things I was struggling with. I worked extremely hard but wasn't seeing this translate into a lot of production in terms of actual placements/deals. After a year it really started to "click" for me. Have I made a LOT of phone calls? Yes, and it's been pretty tough. But I can't imagine an entry level sales role where you aren't calling into companies and speaking with people whom you don't know... Additionally, it's 2015 and most people don't answer their desk lines, so you have to utilize creative ways to get in touch with decision makers.

I took the job at Talener because 1. I wanted to make good money 2. Be on a track to manage people. 3. Work in a fast paced team environment. In less than two years, I doubled my income and I manage a team of 4 people.

I feel very sorry for the people who go on Glassdoor and write hurtful things about their previous co-workers. The people at Talener have done a lot for me and I will continue doing the best I can to help new and current employees be successful.

Cons

Hiring mostly entry level staff is very challenging. They don't have much perspective and have a sense of entitlement.

Amazing office, amazing crew!

I have been working at Talener

Pros

I came to Talener and couldnt be happier with my decision (and Im not writing this because I was told to!!) Everyone is awesome, works hard and plays hard. There are amazing perks as well! To those who complained, clearly just didnt cut it for the relationship manager job. It is a lot of hard work. You have to have a lot of drive and passion for a sales job (not to mention being outgoing and friendly!) If you work hard and are committed, it definitely pays out. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. My co-workers are awesome, my boss is awesome! If you are willing to work hard, you will do very well here! Dont believe the bad reviews, clearly a disgruntled person who left because they couldnt perform!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

There are newer employer reviews for Talener