Talener

www.talener.com
  www.talener.com
There are newer employer reviews for Talener

Sweatshop

I have been working at Talener full-time

Pros

For those who can hack it it works. For most people, this business is a cash cow for the few at the top.

Cons

Its a sweatshop for everyone else

More realistic working hours. More positive environment

30 Other Employee Reviews for Talener (View Most Recent)

An great environment for a go-getter!

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Talener full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are a go-getter and want a job that has the potential to be a career, then working at Talener is an incredible opportunity. As an employee of Talener, I was told early on of 3 factors that have been proven to lead to happiness in a career. First, the work is stimulating and challenging. Second, I have the ability to help people. Lastly, I have a clear understanding that my effort directly correlates to my compensation. At Talener, I am able to accomplish all 3 of these keys to success. The job is not easy, but it is definitely rewarding and worth the hard work. The culture is also a great pro of Talener. It is definitely one of work hard, play hard which is awesome. Additionally, I am constantly surrounded by a group of young professionals that are driven and committed to bettering their future.

Cons

The one difficult part of the job is seeing friends leave. Given the intense sales environment, the job isn’t for everyone. Again it’s hard to see people leave, but at the same time it’s simply a part of the business.

A fun, challenging company where you have the opportunity to impact your salary and take control of your career!

Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager

I have been working at Talener full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people here are the some of the most driven, hardworking, and passionate young adults you'll meet in the city. The environment is one that promotes success. The upper management is very clear about what you need to do to get a raise or promotion. They give great feedback on what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong, making it easy to improve and grow. Regardless of whether or not you end up with a career in recruiting, the communication skills and work ethic you develop here will be invaluable!

Cons

As a sales company, this is definitely a competitive environment. It can be stressful and the job entails a fair amount of ups and downs.

There are newer employer reviews for Talener