TalentBurst
www.talentburst.com Framingham, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Best of the contract agencies

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Foster City, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor for more than a year

ProsTalentBurst is the best contract agency to work for and I've worked for several. I've worked for TalentBurst on several different assignments. TalentBurst is professional from the beginning recruiting opportunities, providing company interview opportunities, onboarding process when you get the job, support while you're on the job, and assistance after the job assignment ends.

ConsWhen the assignment ends and you are no longer an employee of TalentBurst. You'll find you very much miss the professionalism and work quality of their staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing in leading and managing TalentBurst.

Abysmal

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TalentBurst as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I can't think of a single positive which came out of that working relationship.… Cons: Pushy recruiters, slave-labor management and incompetent HR. You are a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience

Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
Buffalo, NY

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I was placed an on excellent project at a bank in Buffalo-NY by Talentburst. My account manager Jay was awesome, spent a lot of time… Cons: I dont really have any cons that I can think… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TalentBurst.

Worked for TalentBurst? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TalentBurst reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TalentBurst CEO Bharat (Brad) Singh Talwar. All reviews posted anonymously by TalentBurst employees.