There are newer employer reviews for TalentBurst

TalentBurst intake process is very smooth

Current Employee - Programmer in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Programmer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was recently hired at TalentBurst and found the intake process to be quite painless. The HR Dept at TalentBurst was very responsive with the intake paperwork and I was surprised at how quickly things got done. When I had a question, I called the number provided and it was answered by a real person who answered my question directly. So that enabled me to complete my paperwork very quickly. Also all my email questions got answered nearly immediately which prevented any delays in my getting them back the signed forms they needed. All in all, this was a good experience and I have nothing but praise for the HR Dept.

Cons

None. I have no complaints here.

Since this company hires remotely, as good as their process currently is, it would be even better if the paperwork could be reviewed and signed all online.

TalentBurst Response

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you, our HR department is very detail oriented and super organized. Thanks again!

34 Other Employee Reviews for TalentBurst (View Most Recent)

TalentBurst helped me find a contract job.

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Hagerstown, MD
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Hagerstown, MD

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Helpful, proactive, sense of urgency, great follow up, prompt, timely update, good relationship with companies.

Cons

I do not have anything for Cons.

Streamline the new hire onboarding process by standardizing it. Have the employees do the review after 6 months.

TalentBurst Response

Mar 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your review.

Much Much better than most staffing and consulting companies!!

Current Employee - Senior Applications Packager in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Packager in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good company to work for. I've directly spoken to the CEO and executive management and they were very helpful. Their administrative staff is very helpful especially Deepak Uppal who is the director of HR and was very forthcoming and respectful whenever I had any issues. I found their health insurance premiums and benefits to be very competitive and superior compared to the other companies I've worked for. Overall this company is much better than most IT consulting companies that i've worked for.

Cons

I did not find anything adverse about this company. My experience so far has been positive.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentBurst