TalentWise

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

A mixed bag

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

-Benefits are very good
-Pay is good, but can vary wildly based on how well you negotiate
-Customer service was pretty good

Cons

-The CEO and the parent company's (Intelius) poor reputation was a road block when trying to close sales
-Upper management is very detached and unaware from what is happening in the field
-Sales Manager is very inexperienced and lacks the polish and professionalism required when dealing with both partners and prospects; at times having him on a call was flat out embarrassing
-While service was good, at times they lack the expertise needed in this type of industry
-Marketing was weak and does not listen to sales

Coach your managers, especially when the manager has no leadership experience. Perform a 360 so you can have a candid assessment of what is happening within your sales group.

TalentWise Response

Mar 27, 2014Sr. Corporate Recruiter

Since this review 3 years ago our company, TalentWise, has spun off from its parent company Intelius. The upper management team as well as the managers and teams representing sales, service and ... More

41 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

I have been working at TalentWise full-time

Pros

Very challenging environment to work in but at the same time it is extremely rewarding. I am the kind of person that needs a challenge to be successful and TalentWise is just that. Everyone is extremely concerned about your personal success from senior management to your local manager. Candidly, this is the best company I have ever worked for! With revenue and employee's growing at 50% per annum, opportunities are always presenting themselves and allowing you to transition to your next role very fast. Everyone here in Bothell is a pleasure to work with and I cannot think of a single thing I would change!

Cons

A little more guidance on our growth and projections for the next year would be a plus from senior management.

Sometimes the coffee maker stops working...

Keep it up! When we get to be the size of HireWrong I would hate to see us lose our culture.

High growth company with rewarding work and an excellent team.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than a year)

Pros

1. Great career growth potential. They promote from within, whenever possible.
    2. Think outside the box mentality. No "it works do don't change it".
    3. Driven and intelligent coworkers. I can't think of a single slouch in the broader organization.
    4. Excellent management team with a focus on transparency. My boss, in particular, is very supportive with my career growth.
    5. A pre-IPO company with a long history of continued positive sales growth. The company is always hiring to fill new roles and not replace old ones.

Cons

1. HQ is in Bothell, which means a long commute from Seattle. There is, however, a Bellevue engineering office. I don't work in that team, so it doesn't impact me any.
    2. Pay is slightly below average. Perhaps it's because it's based in Bothell and they use North Puget Sound salaries as the benchmark.
    3. The company is growing incredibly fast, but with that comes growing pains. The review process and several systems (learning management) need some additional structure behind them. Nothing terrible, but areas for the company to work on.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise