TalentWise

www.talentwise.com
  www.talentwise.com
There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

TalentWise is a fair, competitive workplace with a culture that breeds teamwork.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

TalentWise focuses on people and technology to produce a world-class business solution to meet the demanding needs of business professionals in all industries. It's ability to create and manage specialized solutions for all businesses, small and large, makes TalentWise unique within it's industry and it's competitive advantage tremendous. The proof is in the pudding...with a recent NPS score of 54, retention of 97% of revenue and repeated accolades from highly-respected publications like HRO Today and Workforce Management, TalentWise delivers on it's unparalleled expectations, every time.

Cons

Rural location with few retail businesses within walking distance

Encourage fair compensation for same roles inside and outside of the company and continue to invest in the support of the client base as we scale tremendously fast.

30 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

A mixed bag

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

-Benefits are very good
    -Pay is good, but can vary wildly based on how well you negotiate
    -Customer service was pretty good

Cons

-The CEO and the parent company's (Intelius) poor reputation was a road block when trying to close sales
    -Upper management is very detached and unaware from what is happening in the field
    -Sales Manager is very inexperienced and lacks the polish and professionalism required when dealing with both partners and prospects; at times having him on a call was flat out embarrassing
    -While service was good, at times they lack the expertise needed in this type of industry
    -Marketing was weak and does not listen to sales

Coach your managers, especially when the manager has no leadership experience. Perform a 360 so you can have a candid assessment of what is happening within your sales group.

TalentWise Response

Mar 27, 2014Sr. Corporate Recruiter

Since this review 3 years ago our company, TalentWise, has spun off from its parent company Intelius. The upper management team as well as the managers and teams representing sales, service and ... More

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

I have been working at TalentWise full-time

Pros

Very challenging environment to work in but at the same time it is extremely rewarding. I am the kind of person that needs a challenge to be successful and TalentWise is just that. Everyone is extremely concerned about your personal success from senior management to your local manager. Candidly, this is the best company I have ever worked for! With revenue and employee's growing at 50% per annum, opportunities are always presenting themselves and allowing you to transition to your next role very fast. Everyone here in Bothell is a pleasure to work with and I cannot think of a single thing I would change!

Cons

A little more guidance on our growth and projections for the next year would be a plus from senior management.

Sometimes the coffee maker stops working...

Keep it up! When we get to be the size of HireWrong I would hate to see us lose our culture.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise