There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Simply the best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Sales in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked here for TalentWise since the beginning of the year and have been continually challenged to grow as a professional and develop my skill as a sales person. Something hard to come by is a team that actually cares about each others success and does all it can to make sure you can become your best. I have learned more and grown more here than at any other organization. Plus, they are growing super fast and creating new jobs out of thin air! So, if you work hard this is a great place to move up quick!

Cons

The company seems to get together for fun events to much :(

Keep it up!

14 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

TalentWise is a great, fun place to work in a company making a real difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

TalentWise provides background screenings, and my work here makes me feel like I'm really making a difference in the workplace for other companies. I've worn a number of hats here and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally is VERY apparent. Everyone here is very supportive and friendly. I have held jobs before that make me dread waking up in the morning to go to work, and TalentWise is the complete opposite. I know that what we're doing here is actually helping other organizations be safe in their hiring practices and it makes something I can get behind. I have enabled my friends and colleagues to interview and join our team and I would recommend the atmosphere and work environment to ANYONE I wanted to work with.

All parts of management are extremely involved with all parts of the company. All of the C-Level executives are on the floor every day making sure all employees are happy and are engaged with day-to-day processes, even helping much lower-level employees where needed.

Cons

The work can occasionally be overwhelming. Like any smaller company, often times there is more work to be done than just your job, but it all pushes the organization forward.

Personally, I think the management is doing an excellent job at creating a friendly work environment that makes everyone want to come to work every day.

TalentWise is a fair, competitive workplace with a culture that breeds teamwork.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise

Pros

TalentWise focuses on people and technology to produce a world-class business solution to meet the demanding needs of business professionals in all industries. It's ability to create and manage specialized solutions for all businesses, small and large, makes TalentWise unique within it's industry and it's competitive advantage tremendous. The proof is in the pudding...with a recent NPS score of 54, retention of 97% of revenue and repeated accolades from highly-respected publications like HRO Today and Workforce Management, TalentWise delivers on it's unparalleled expectations, every time.

Cons

Rural location with few retail businesses within walking distance

Encourage fair compensation for same roles inside and outside of the company and continue to invest in the support of the client base as we scale tremendously fast.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Worked for TalentWise? Contribute to the Community!