There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

I have been working at TalentWise full-time

Pros

Very challenging environment to work in but at the same time it is extremely rewarding. I am the kind of person that needs a challenge to be successful and TalentWise is just that. Everyone is extremely concerned about your personal success from senior management to your local manager. Candidly, this is the best company I have ever worked for! With revenue and employee's growing at 50% per annum, opportunities are always presenting themselves and allowing you to transition to your next role very fast. Everyone here in Bothell is a pleasure to work with and I cannot think of a single thing I would change!

Cons

A little more guidance on our growth and projections for the next year would be a plus from senior management.

Sometimes the coffee maker stops working...

Keep it up! When we get to be the size of HireWrong I would hate to see us lose our culture.

reviews filtered by
  1. High growth company with rewarding work and an excellent team.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than a year)

Pros

1. Great career growth potential. They promote from within, whenever possible.
    2. Think outside the box mentality. No "it works do don't change it".
    3. Driven and intelligent coworkers. I can't think of a single slouch in the broader organization.
    4. Excellent management team with a focus on transparency. My boss, in particular, is very supportive with my career growth.
    5. A pre-IPO company with a long history of continued positive sales growth. The company is always hiring to fill new roles and not replace old ones.

Cons

1. HQ is in Bothell, which means a long commute from Seattle. There is, however, a Bellevue engineering office. I don't work in that team, so it doesn't impact me any.
    2. Pay is slightly below average. Perhaps it's because it's based in Bothell and they use North Puget Sound salaries as the benchmark.
    3. The company is growing incredibly fast, but with that comes growing pains. The review process and several systems (learning management) need some additional structure behind them. Nothing terrible, but areas for the company to work on.

Disorganized from Top to Bottom

Former Employee - Anonymous in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Seattle, WA

I worked at TalentWise

Pros

Free drinks. Nice coffee machines. Not much else is offered.

Cons

From the get go everything was extremely disorganized. They are an onboarding/ background screening company creating software to help with the candidate experience. As an employee of the company I've never experienced such disorganization from onboarding to training to overall processes in sales.

Was initially sent a few items for onboarding and thought I had completed everything. After my first two weeks I kept getting more paperwork that should have been given to me prior to my first day (background check/ drug test/ etc.) Not a huge deal, but it was a hassle to keep going back in a filling out paperwork. The overall sales department is a mess as well. It's separated into corporate (mid-market) and enterprise (larger companies) sales. There is so much confusion on what you're allowed to prospect into and no clear definitive messaging about the product is taught. The majority of the sales organization can barely explain what they are predominantly selling. It's a disaster.

They pride themselves on a start up atmosphere but they need to get organized on every level.

Invest in better, more informative training. Redefine sales department. Practice what you preach when it comes to onboarding and overall candidate experience.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise