There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

TalentWise receives my all-time best place to work out of 5 other companies in high tech, consumer goods, and agencies.

Current Employee - Director  in  Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The intrinsic values of the leadership team are that they are not only passionate about the product but care about the people. Supportive, highly capable and intelligent leadership team.
- Encouraged and expected to take risks, make decisions; build and own your resources, your team, your plan, your budget, and run your department.
- Having the ability to sit at the table with the leadership team, be heard and receive their valuable insights.
- Employees at TalentWise are some of the most capable, hard-working, fun, open and honest I have ever worked with.
- Working on a product I am passionate about – one that is unique to the industry and a process-driven cloud solution. With TalentWise Hire I take great pride in knowing I’m helping to create a positive impact to HR professionals, hiring managers, job candidates & new hires.
- Organization engages in and encourages open and honest dialog. An environment of collaboration yet achieves speedy and timely decision-making. Fresh ideas are encouraged, freely spoken and seriously considered.
- Benefits and salary are right in line with other software companies in the Seattle area, and management & HR do a very good job of ensuring that.

Cons

There is so much one can do - it's up to each of us to identify what moves the needle most - to prioritize, to stay focused, to not take on more than you can chew to avoid not being able to make impact. If you need help, you craft a plan & go after the support you need.

14 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

Great way to start a career

Former Employee - Program Manager  in  Bothell, WA
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Bothell, WA

I worked at TalentWise full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They look to hire young, hungry workers (often recent college grads) for higher level positions that they might not have been able to get into elsewhere. The non-management workers are fantastic to work with, the kind of environment where you're excited to come to work every day.

Cons

Pay is well below average, no room for advancement. Upper management has a "my way or the highway" mentality.

Listen to your people more, especially if they disagree with you.

Glad they outsourced to India!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Bothell, WA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bothell, WA

I worked at TalentWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am glad Intelius outsourced most of their call center. My direct boss Aaron Katz was awesome. They came around with a snack cart each Monday, provided free soda and coffee, and had fun potlucks.

Cons

Eating like that while working in a crappy call center will make you fat. The QA people and upper management had a chip on their shoulder and used intimidation methods, rather than boosting employee morale.

Get a better job, the owners of Intelius are just scam artists, and wont let employees defend themselves when customers are abusive on the phone.

TalentWise Response

Mar 27, 2014Sr. Corporate Recruiter

This response is posted under the wrong company. We are not Intelius, nor are we a subsidiary of Intelius. We have not outsourced any of our business.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Worked for TalentWise? Contribute to the Community!