TalentWise

www.talentwise.com
There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Great way to start a career

Former Employee - Program Manager in Bothell, WA
Former Employee - Program Manager in Bothell, WA

I worked at TalentWise full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They look to hire young, hungry workers (often recent college grads) for higher level positions that they might not have been able to get into elsewhere. The non-management workers are fantastic to work with, the kind of environment where you're excited to come to work every day.

Cons

Pay is well below average, no room for advancement. Upper management has a "my way or the highway" mentality.

Listen to your people more, especially if they disagree with you.

36 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

Glad they outsourced to India!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bothell, WA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bothell, WA

I worked at TalentWise full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am glad Intelius outsourced most of their call center. My direct boss Aaron Katz was awesome. They came around with a snack cart each Monday, provided free soda and coffee, and had fun potlucks.

Cons

Eating like that while working in a crappy call center will make you fat. The QA people and upper management had a chip on their shoulder and used intimidation methods, rather than boosting employee morale.

Get a better job, the owners of Intelius are just scam artists, and wont let employees defend themselves when customers are abusive on the phone.

TalentWise Response

Mar 27, 2014Sr. Corporate Recruiter

This response is posted under the wrong company. We are not Intelius, nor are we a subsidiary of Intelius. We have not outsourced any of our business.

Hoping to see a decline become an incline

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive benefits
    Kind colleagues that share the same opinion and have good intentions.

Cons

Lack of resources/proper employee training
    No Management Training
    Does Not Uphold to compensation as agreed upon with Offer. Be sure to ask a lot of questions before signing - especially if in a full or partial commission-based position.

Poor Forecasting resulting in Operational failures, overwhelming staff.
    The theme around the office is it can't be done because of "system limitations" and "inadequate system infrastructure". Adding more bodies instead of correcting root cause is the bandaid.
    TalentWise has overcomplicated everything to offer boutique customer service which tailors to very small businesses. With Enterprise accounts that are now onboard, level of service is no longer sustainable. Especially with a new SaaS vertical which is causing more heartache than seems worthy due to aforementioned reasons.

Assign a budget for training and resources - a knowledge-base that is reliable, up to date, and accessible for all employees. Include an org-chart for proper internal escalation path.
    Have regular "Coffee with Bill" sessions where the CEO (or COO) meets random employees throughout the organization across multiple teams to collect feedback. The employees know their job best and can provide concerns that, if listened to, TalentWise can take in and look to improve.
    Find more rewarding ways to recognize performance! There are no awards ceremonies, no big events that really recognize success stories of an individual or big wins.

TalentWise Response

Mar 21, 2014Sr. Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, we appreciate your input. As we continue to grow, here are some areas that are evolving at TalentWise.

TalentWise is implementing new infrastructure
    ... More