TalentWise

www.talentwise.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise

Great company culture, recognition for work, and a great place to start out

Current Contractor - Data Entry Specialist in Bothell, WA
Current Contractor - Data Entry Specialist in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that treats their employees well. Everyone is friendly and very helpful in answering questions and it's a great team effort. The communication from management is excellent so you always know what's going on and what changes are coming. Management is quick to recognize you for your work and they are also quick to give helpful feedback on things that can be done to improve the quality of work. The thing that I found to be so great about the company is that new hires are given an entire week of training so that everyone is on the same page and we're all clear on what our job is and how to do it. They hire a lot of recent college grads. Also, potlucks, free beverages, low priced food available in the break room, and employee appreciation weeks are great perks.

Cons

The pay could be better but it's not bad for an entry level position.

39 Other Employee Reviews for TalentWise (View Most Recent)

Best technology company I've worked for in my career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Passionate and well rounded executive team and leadership team. Deep industry experience combined with strong technology and SaaS expertise makes for a leading company. Everyone in the company owns a piece of the pie, which shows the importance TalentWise places on their employees. Everyone is empowered to make great decisions and incented to continue to grow and evolve with the company. Clients are the number one priority and investment continues to be made as the company enhances the product and the customer experience.

Cons

It's a quickly growing company so you've got to be agile and willing to think on your feet.

Keep doing what you are doing! Stay focused on our expertise and continue to push us all to deliver an even better customer experience.

TalentWise receives my all-time best place to work out of 5 other companies in high tech, consumer goods, and agencies.

Current Employee - Director in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Director in Bothell, WA

I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- The intrinsic values of the leadership team are that they are not only passionate about the product but care about the people. Supportive, highly capable and intelligent leadership team.
    - Encouraged and expected to take risks, make decisions; build and own your resources, your team, your plan, your budget, and run your department.
    - Having the ability to sit at the table with the leadership team, be heard and receive their valuable insights.
    - Employees at TalentWise are some of the most capable, hard-working, fun, open and honest I have ever worked with.
    - Working on a product I am passionate about – one that is unique to the industry and a process-driven cloud solution. With TalentWise Hire I take great pride in knowing I’m helping to create a positive impact to HR professionals, hiring managers, job candidates & new hires.
    - Organization engages in and encourages open and honest dialog. An environment of collaboration yet achieves speedy and timely decision-making. Fresh ideas are encouraged, freely spoken and seriously considered.
    - Benefits and salary are right in line with other software companies in the Seattle area, and management & HR do a very good job of ensuring that.

Cons

There is so much one can do - it's up to each of us to identify what moves the needle most - to prioritize, to stay focused, to not take on more than you can chew to avoid not being able to make impact. If you need help, you craft a plan & go after the support you need.

There are newer employer reviews for TalentWise