There are newer employer reviews for Taleo

Very engaging company

Current Employee - Product Manager in Dublin, CA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Taleo

Pros

- Taleo has an Impressive customer base. They are great to work with
- Cutting edge technology. Fast Growth. Good model.
- There are plenty of opportunities for learning and professional growth. You have to go after them though. They are not just going to fall on your lap.
- Mostly great people. Makes my job so much more interesting to have driven, competent people around me that are driving towards the same goals.
- Solid Challenge. Interesting projects. Forces you to continuously extend your comfort zone.
- Very aggressive/driven senior management team. Conducive to winning

Cons

- Work/life balance can be a little difficult sometimes.
- Sometimes overly difficult deadlines

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

reviews filtered by

If you have talent, bring it elsewhere.

Former Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Taleo

Pros

Up and coming at the time... it was exciting to be in at the ground floor (this was just prior to them going Public). I also enjoyed visiting the Home Office in Quebec City, Canada. These are sincerely the only two good memories I have of my experience working for Taleo.

Cons

The management team is miserable. I've never been affiliated with such a bombastic group. Going through training as a new hire is like going to Boot Camp. Similarly, the Managers are like Drill Sargeants. From a complete lack of recognition, to unfair criticism - the management team (which has since turned over several times) never realized that there are better places to work.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to what can be learned from Exit Interviews.

2. Good company

Former Employee - Network Administrative in Liberty Corner, NJ
    Former Employee - Network Administrative in Liberty Corner, NJ

I worked at Taleo

Pros

Great team work and great management ard some of the other perks at working there are free drinks and a som ohter good extra benefits there. This company had gone tru a acquistion of Vurv Technology and that made this company to be the leader in the talent management industry compared to other competitors. They have a great products that can really be described to be much better than the rest of the applications out there. They have many global locations around the world and I believe they will grow in the next few years much bigger. Many chances to work in other locations possibly.

Cons

too slow to repsond to employees needs about issues

Advice to Management

Better communications to other employees in other locations

There are newer employer reviews for Taleo