There are newer employer reviews for Taleo

Very unplesent place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

I worked at Taleo

Pros

Taleo offers good benifits, that's all.

Cons

Taleo wants to be a "talent management" company but has no internal processes around managing it's own talent. Advancement is around who you know and not how you perform. Salary is based on how underpaid they think they can get away with. Training is non-existent. And leadership integrity is very low.

Restructure your leadership teams to put real leaders in charge. Restructure your culture so talent identification and utilization is in the forefront. Promote and reward based on real achievements.

70 Other Employee Reviews for Taleo (View Most Recent)

Smart people working hard

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Taleo

Pros

The 'bozo factor' at Taleo is quite low
    Taleo has great momentum in the market
    Taleo is well positioned to be lead the emerging Talent Management space
    Taleo's fast growth creates many opportunities
    Although most of us work fairly hard, many managers are flexible about scheduling and working from home

Cons

Taleo is more decentralized than many similar sized companies which results in some communication challenges
    Taleo's internal communication and knowledge management systems could be much better

We focus strongly on profitability but we're in a land grab market where our largest competitor has double our valuation, less revenue, almost no profit but significantly faster growth. We should be more willing to offer deals on implementation services and first year fees to grow more quickly.

Taleo work place is not suited for someone with a family.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Taleo

Pros

Work from home is always good. Payscale is comparable with other companies. Good Benefits. Great company parties. Great conference to meet other co workers.

Cons

Not a good working environment. Not a place to work for a person with a growing family due to work load.

There are newer employer reviews for Taleo

Worked for Taleo? Contribute to the Community!