Tallán
www.tallan.com Glastonbury, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to start your career in information technology and software development.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Tallán

ProsAn excellent place to start your career in information technology, with serious responsibility, recognition and rewards for the best and brightest. You will be among so of the best developers in the business working on mission-critical systems for Fortune 1000 clients. You will be expected to quickly learn the business model of our clients and adapt your technical skills to those required at each client. This means continuous learning.

ConsOn many projects you need to be able to travel to the client site monday through Friday. Tallan is not a large firm with a huge marketing budget, so you may not have much brand recognition on your resume.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the competitive culture strong.

Nice small company, traditional values

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tallán

Pros: Core group of people who have been with the company over 10+ years, so there's little backbiting, somewhat… Cons: Lack of long range planning, poor ability to compete Bias in… Advice to Senior Management: Consider refreshing the talent pool, either through acquisition or organically to execute… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Conscientious and friendly employer

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Tallán full-time for less than a year

Pros: I was very impressed by the recruiting, onboarding, and continued care Tallan shows candidates and employees. They invest a lot in finding really great… Cons: On-site work and travel are part of the lifestyle for many Tallan employees; it's a great way to make money but not always the most… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pursuing projects with open-source technology such as Spring. Develop a near-shore partner to provide cost-competitive services.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tallán.

Worked for Tallán? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tallán reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tallán CEO Craig Branning. All reviews posted anonymously by Tallán employees.