Tallahassee Community College
www.tcc.fl.edu Tallahassee, FL

Expected to do a lot of work for a low amount of pay

Clerk (Former Employee)
Tallahassee, FL

ProsUnderstanding boses, job security, I would get the time off I need if I requested ahead of time.

ConsLittle to no pay raises because I was OPS

Advice to Senior ManagementWe can only do so much at a time. The amount of multi-tasking I was expected to do was ridiculous. Especially for the very small amount I was being paid as OPS.

Good place to work.

I have been working at Tallahassee Community College

Pros: Worked there for a long time. Co-workers became like family. Cons: Slow, small, or no annual salary review. More

The atomsphere is friendly . The environment is comfortable but it allows you to work independently.

Receptionist (Current Employee)
    Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at Tallahassee Community College part-time for less than a year

Pros: I really like beingemployed at this college because of the special… Cons: I would prefer working full time instead of part time. Advice to Senior Management: Please allow more classes for employees at a low or no… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tallahassee Community College.

Worked for Tallahassee Community College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tallahassee Community College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Tallahassee Community College employees.