There are newer employer reviews for Talon Air

Very satisfying experience

Current Employee - Manager  in  Farmingdale, NY
Current Employee - Manager in Farmingdale, NY

I have been working at Talon Air full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very friendly and proactive upper management; down to earth and likable, even while catering to the highest-end clientele. The work environment is very employee-friendly, the only exception is when cigars are being smoked inside the building; it's uncomfortable for some, especially those with allergy issues.

Cons

Small family owned business, ownership sometimes has preconceived ideas about certain things that may not be feasible - it still comes across as demanded even though it's not feasible or sometimes even possible.

Keep up the great work, it's exciting to see Talon growing and progressing as much as it is.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Talon Air (View Most Recent)

Made my life miserable

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Farmingdale, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing in Farmingdale, NY

I worked at Talon Air full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None that I can think of. Seriously. Oh, they had good insurance.

Cons

Paid next to nothing, paid late, my job and life were threatened multiple times. They took me to court when I quit.

hire new management

Complete Life Altering

Former Employee - Former Pilot  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Former Pilot in New York, NY

I worked at Talon Air full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Terrific employees with a sense of a hometown feel. We all knew each other and had great camaraderie. We all lived in the area, so it was convenient to commute to work without the NY traffic. The mechanics were in-house and got the job done and on time...awesome bunch of guys.

Cons

Extremely harsh management. Harsh emails from the Owner/CEO almost on a daily basis threatening to let you go or dock a day's pay. The rest of the management followed his lead and dealt with the employees in the same way, or they felt his wrath. Way below industry standard pay for all employees. No schedules to plan anything in your life. You worked for him 150% or you were considered a traitor. Way, way too many other disturbing issues to discuss.....Stay Away....

This company has been degrading its customers and employees for a very long time. The only advice I have is to shut the doors and let someone else buy it and start a new Charter company from scratch.

There are newer employer reviews for Talon Air

Worked for Talon Air? Contribute to the Community!