Tangoe

www.tangoe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe

I generally like it.

I have been working at Tangoe

Pros

Working remotely is totally accetable
Decent salary
Employees are friendly in general

Cons

Location isn't fantastic, but working from home is possible.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Tangoe (View Most Recent)

Hervorragende Kollegen, nettes Arbeitsumfeld great colleagues, nice working environment

Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dresden (Germany)
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dresden (Germany)

I have been working at Tangoe (less than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Mein Arbeitsplatz ist in Dresden, Deutschland, aber eigentlich arbeite ich mit dem englischen Team in Abingdon. Für mich war vorrangig, dass ich mir neue Fähigkeiten aneignen konnte, und es war von Anfang an klar, dass ich dazu in meinem neuen Job mehrere Gelegenheiten haben würde. Meine Manager und Kollegen im Vereinigten Königreich und in Deutschland unterstützen mich sehr und sind hilfsbereit. Meine Aufgabe ist es, unseren Kunden die Produkte mit Transparenz zu vermitteln, ich analysiere und berate, damit sie die günstigsten Telecommunikations-Pakete wählen. Ich mag, dass mir das Abington-Team jede Menge Wissen und Fähigkeiten vermittelt, aber ich kann mir auch deutsche Methoden aneignen. Durch dieses Zusammenspiel erreiche ich einen umfassenderen Einblick in Tangoes Life-Cycle-Management.

I am based in Dresden, Germany but basically I work together with the English team in Abingdon. It was priority for me to be able learn new skills and it was clear from the very beginning that in my new position I will have several opportunities to do that. My manager and colleagues in the UK and in Germany are highly supportive and helpful. My role is to ensure the best options and transparency for our clients, analysing and advising of the most cost-effective telecommunication packages. What I like the most about my work is that the Abingdon team provides me a lot of new knowledge and skills but I can also acquire German methods. This mixture helps me to achieve a more comprehensive view on the life cycle management of Tangoe.

Cons

Die internationale Teamwork ist gut, aber manchmal ist es schwierig, in Kontakt zu bleiben.

The international teamwork is good but sometimes it is challanging to keep in touch.

Rapid Fire Leadership

I worked at Tangoe full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great experience for someone new to inside sales and/or for someone wanting to get into sales on the ground floor. Leadership is very focused....on closing a sale. As it relates to support, well, the right person at this job will just have to ignore the negative comments from the support team because the leadership team are very committed to success.

Cons

MUST HAVE leather-like skin. This is a totally Go and/or NO-Go company. Must be of strong spirit and able to stand on your own.

Hmmmm, how about truly caring about employee development?

There are newer employer reviews for Tangoe